An Organization for All India Postal Employees
AIPEU P3 CHQ
March 28, 2024, 02:42:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

fraudulent Rule 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fraudulent Rule 14  (Read 1254 times)
rajasekaran

see show posts in profile info

« on: February 20, 2017, 09:26:46 am »

TO sp pmg cpmg sec posts
Respected Sir/Madam,
Pl refer my letter dt 14.9.16 and bias Petition dt 4.2.17 and emails..
It is clear that the charge sheet and Inquiry are fraudulent and unnecessarily rules  are violated.
1.SPOs can cancel the charges according to Pen  rule 9(2) (copy already sent )Why this is being illegally delayed?(I.O also can send interim report to close it if needed.Why I.O is inquiring without evidence knowing well it is illegal?)
2.Hon'ble President says my petition  dt 17.8.15 was forwarded to Secretary posts for disposal.
Someone has wrongly misguided and replied with an excuse that while case was in court it could not be disposed then.(if somebody steals your cell and if you file a case Will you say  to him "you should not return the cell to me as case is subjudice?")Even now no case is in court for several months.
3.Hon'ble Tribunal ordered you to follow rules in OA 92/2013 .Disobeying its order ,an officiating SP issued charge sheet on 21.2.13 violating Conduct Rule 3(C)GID 6 and rule 45 of vol III and annexure in Rule 14 and suppressing PTC director's main portions of her letter dt 15.9.12.You have prepared charge sheet and sent to PMG fraudulently for a fraudulent approval.Who is he to approve a charge sheet fraudulently while the court order against him was pending too?Why did you follow that order secretly and fraudulently?Why did you refuse to produce that order copy fraudulently?
4..If court order is followed I need not have gone to court again for O.A 533/2013.You have suppressed such material evidences and falsely told the court that PMG has honble President's powers.Why did you lie against annexure in CCS CCA rules?In the charge sheet and inquiry also you suppressed PMG's illegal orders which was discovered by CIC  RTI.Why this fraud?
5.Hon'ble Tribunal again ordered CPMG to act lawfully and logically and to give a speaking reply to my letter dt 7.10.13. But  then CPMG fraudulently replied as if I told" case is not Proved'
twisting and forging my words my words "case is illegal"so inquiry illegal.Why such fraud by CPMG too?Why she did not answer any of my points in my rep dt 7.10.13 with perjury and contempt of court and fraud?Then only I had to go to court again.
6. This time court had no time to look into the case nor to hear my plea and see the evidences I produced on 22.7.16.It resorted to  complete deptl enquiry finalise case within 6 months.Should the enquiry be made against the guilty or the innocent?Nor you have followed the order so far acting in contempt for the third time.In enquiry the skeleton in the cupboard comes to light. I.O can not produce the addl documents.As the irregularity and guilt are committed by higher officers violating rules I.O  may be apprehending to call them and has to act unjustly and is doing so.So fraud is indirectly compelled on I.O. too.
7.You could not answer any of RTI dt 3.8.15  8,8.15,  11.8.15,  19.12.15   30.12.15 but gave fraudulent replies though you were reprimanded  by CIC RTI already.
8.Why did Smt Nirmala devi forced voluntary labour at 5.45 a.m fraudulently?Are PAs are her servants or Govt servants?Why did she discharge me fraudulently?Why did she write to CPMG that by saying giddiness I was holding dept at ransom?Why did she drag Gandhi unwarrantedly?
9.Why did she prevent me from going to temple in the off hours in the evening against Hindu faith?Why did she pretend like Doctor?Why did she write letter fraudulently  to CPMG with full of lies while she has no right to write even to SP?
10...So please avoid further frauds or abetting with above frauds drop the case in time and pay my dues at once.No one can escape from justice if you continue such frauds and dilatory tactics.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: