An Organization for All India Postal Employees
AIPEU P3 CHQ
March 28, 2024, 04:39:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bad situation to me in Salem West Division

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad situation to me in Salem West Division  (Read 3411 times)
Hari Ganesh

« on: June 18, 2011, 03:04:16 am »

I am working as PA and my wife also working as PA in Salem West Division. From the date of joining in our department I and my wife are NFPE members.

After completion of 4 years ,I request for  transfer as PA, Suramangalam HPO, PA-Leigh Bazaar, PA-Karuppur S.O, O/A- Divisional Office, System Administrator-Suramangalam HPO  and a copy was sent to Divisional Secretary, Sale West Division.

I am having twin babies with just 1 months old , with out considering my request and the orders of DOPT OM F.NO. 28034/9/2009-Estt.(A) dt.30.09.2009.

I have been transferred and posted as Postal Assistant, Kolathur in the interest of service in the Rotational Transfer -2010

I represented to PMG, Western Region, CBE on 14.03.2010 and received reply as

"There is nothing to intervene in the orders of the divisional head” on 29.03.2010

Again I represented PMG, Western Region, CBE on 14.03.2011 and a copy was sent to Divisional Secretary, Salem West Division and received reply as

“As the tenure is not completed the request of the official can not be considered” on 17.06.2011

WHEREAS MANY PAs HAS BEEN TRANFERRED TO THE NEEDED PLACES BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THEIR TENURES.

Our All India General Secretary may give reply to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: